06 gennaio 2006

3-2006) INTERNATIONAL ROOM - WELCOME FRIENDS !

Dear WAKO people, fighters, coaches, president or simply kickboxing friends you're welcome here ! All our friends from all over the world can "post" their questions, opinions or simply their hello in this area, so please come in !
In this place I will insert a new picture 3 times for month, when You post a message, I put here your photo ...
The first photo was my friend Roy Baker, the second was my friends Martin and Christine Mc Mahon, and from Ireland too now is the time for Colin "Shoggy" O'Saughnessey
This year the 11° Bestfighter will be in a NEW beautiful place/town, Salsomaggiore Terme (half an hour from Piacenza) in a big sporthall, we have 2 NEW Team Competition one for Kadets (13/15 years) and one for Juniors (16/18 years), not only, we have a NEW cash/money/prizes amount 10.200,00 euro, the biggest in Europe.
Ok my friends, please post your opinion, thank you, bye bye Gianfranco Rizzi
oh ragazzi, anche noi possiamo scrivere qui, soprattutto se qualche amico ci scriverà dall'estero potremo rispondergli, però qui facciamolo solo in inglese, se ce la faccio io (anche se non correttamente) ci possono riuscire proprio tutti, ha ha ha

15 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Great idean Rizzi, look forward to the best fighter this year in the new venue, best wishes from Roy and all at the irish Open International

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Thank You Roy, you're our first friend in this international room. I'm working a lot for a new cicle of Bestfighter Tournament, because passion, because I love this sport and all kickboxing people. Irish Open ? As usual, I will be there my friend, with Team Yama Arashi and with Team Bestfighter. Come back here to write when you want, it's a pleasure for us to read you, ciao Gianfranco

Clint ha detto...

Hello from Canada. Also www.martialartsbulletin.blogspot.com

ciao Clint

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Hello Clint, welcome here, are you a martial arts or kickboxing fan ? If YES and if you send me your picture I will put it on our International Friend's Room.

I know Marcelin Cantin, Matt Perrins, Karine Belanger, Lora Minicucci and Robbie Lavoie and some ather from Canada, all very good friends ... So if You like this place, come back please, Ciao Gianfranco Rizzi

This is the official website of the International Bestfighter Tournament
www.bestfighter.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Frick ha detto...
I really dont know how you Italianos can still kick so bloody good after eating all the delightfull cheese and drinking all those wicked wicked coffees......

giovedì, 19 gennaio, 2006


Gianfranco-coach ha detto...
hey frick, respect the rules, ha ha ha you must post your message in the "INTERNATIONAL ROOM" please as a chief referee you must know the rules ! :-) WELCOME here!

venerdì, 20 gennaio, 2006

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Scuse me, but because my friend Frick, don't posted his message in the correct place, I copy it here !
However, Welcome Frick and welcome Christine; come here again !

Anonimo ha detto...

hy, do you have a place for me in your room

nikola, kutina-croatia

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

You're welcome Nikola, if you will send me your photo I will put in our International Room in a few days. Please give my hello to all your students and my croatian friends, ciao

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao Amici
Shoggy here. Looking forward to Irish Open and Bestfighter in Parma.

Gianfranco dont forget bestfighter pants for Shoggy. If you want something Irish in return let me know and I will organise something.

Atalanta Culattoni!!!!!!

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Yeahh Colin O'Saughnessey is here, You're welcome, Shoggy ! Now I put your photo in this room.

May be a very nice irish girl will be ok to return/exchange with the beautiful bestfighter's pants, ha ha ha :-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi all of you,this year i'll have my first irish open and i'm so exited...Gianfranco-coach don't forget us for the night's passing.

www.aikyateam.it

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Hi Favelli, good luck for your first experience in Dublin, we will meet there ...

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao amici.
See you guys in Paris. I was injured for Irish open but I will be back on the mat for Paris. Gianfranco dont forget my pants!!! I had a lovely Irish girl for you in Dublin but you forgot my pants....

Ciao
Atalanta Culattoni!!

Gianfranco-Coach ha detto...

Ciao Shoggy, you know the bestfighter pants are so beautiful ... I think you must give me a couple of lovely irish girls, ha ha ha

Anonimo ha detto...

If i was organising a couple of Irish girls id have to get a top of the bestfighter suit as well.

irish girls are very very pretyy!!!!!!

Shoggy